function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SalesForce DummySalesForce Dummy 

aglie accelarator error

Im trying to create a new work item with agile accelarator and I'm getting this error:

Apex trigger agf.ADM_WorkCRUDCheck caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: agf.ADM_WorkCRUDCheck: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: agf.ADM_ApplicationException: User has insufficient access to ADM_Work__c: (agf)

I'm getting this error as the Admin. I and everyone on the team that I'm selecting has full access to the Work object and it's related objects as well as all VF pages and classes for AA.

Please advice. Thanks.
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
The user executing the code does not have proper object or field permission to the ADM_Work__c object.  You need to grant the user's profile access to this object.
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
Remember there are two levels of object access - the object itself, and then the individual fields.
SalesForce DummySalesForce Dummy
They have full access to the Work object, it's related objects, and the fields of these objects. I found the issue anyways, it was the VF page for CreateEdit. It was on standard saleforce page. Changed it to ADM_WorkCreateEdit VF page. 

Thanks