function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jessica TroianelloJessica Troianello 

Creating Object Relationships : Exercise will not validate

Hi All I am working through the trailhead and cannot seem to get a particular exercise to validate
Admin Trail - Beginner -> Data Modeling -> Creating Object Relationships 
I have completed the exercise (and rechecked a few times) and when I click on "Check Challenge" I get the following message:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
All the expected custom fields for the Campsite_Reservation__c object could not be found.

Below is a screenshot of my setup in the enviroment
image of setup

Jeff DouglasJeff Douglas
You seem to be missing at least one field. Check out bullet #3 in the instructions. I don't see it in the screenshot.

Good luck!

Jeff Douglas
Trailhead Developer Advocate
Darcel BlakeDarcel Blake
Jeff -- I am getting the same error as Jessica.  Per your reply, I looked at the 3rd bullet in the instructions which has to do with the campsite object not the campsite reservation object; thus, it would not be shown on the screen print above.  Please explain. 
Thanks! Darcel
Jessica TroianelloJessica Troianello
I deleted my work and redid the exercise and was able to compete it successfully. 
Jeff DouglasJeff Douglas
I know I have had the problem in the past where I've missed a step or overlooked something required. It looks like Jessica had done the same thing and simply started over to make sure everything was complete. You might want to try that Darcel.

Thanks
Jeff Douglas
Trailhead Developer Advocate