function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bill Hare 29Bill Hare 29 

Visual Workflow question

I'm donig - Creating Wizards with Visual Workflow - on Trailhead - I can get the account to create but not the contact or opportunity - can't figure out why - any thoughts?

Thanks for any help
PhyoPinePhyoPine
Hi Bill,

Can you elaborate a bit more please? What do you mean by not able to create contact or opportunity? What is your flow diagram looks like?
Mine looks like below and basically recreating the same thing but you will need to link Account ID you created from Account Creation step to pass onto Contact and Opportunity.

Hope this helps.

User-added image
User-added image

Bill Hare 29Bill Hare 29
Actually, I think the only thing I need is to know how you created that Account ID variable - once I get that variable I should be fine - my screens look the same as yours.

Thanks
PhyoPinePhyoPine
Hi Bill,  You can create Variable from "Resources" tab ( the middle one) in flow page. But the way I did it, if I remembered correctly was when I was creating Record Create, I use variable from drop down as shown below. And then you can just give any name you want, private/public scope ( I gave private) and then no default value and you should be fine.

Hope this helps.

User-added image