function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jha dilipJha dilip 

Using same button for 2 diffrent function

Hi All,

i have a requirement that i have to use same button diffrentely for 2 diffrent countries on same page. for example for one country like russia current functionality will be used. but i want to make some changes on the same button for australia and it would fetch diffrent data on the basis of a picklist field.so please can you suggest how can i control diffrent behaviour on same button.
Best Answer chosen by Jha dilip
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Hi Dilip,

Can you simply redirect to different function base on country logic. create two function according to your bussiness requirement Then create one more function and bind same function with button. Once your will click on button it will redirect to that function then you can redirect to your main function base on country logic

Please let us know if this will help you

Thanks
Amit Chaudhary

All Answers

Tejpal KumawatTejpal Kumawat
Hello Dilip,

Firstly you need to call javascript function onclick of button. In Javascript, you need to call different function using action function.

Regards
Tej Pal Kumawat

If this answers your question mark Best Answer it as solution and then hit Like!
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Hi Dilip,

Can you simply redirect to different function base on country logic. create two function according to your bussiness requirement Then create one more function and bind same function with button. Once your will click on button it will redirect to that function then you can redirect to your main function base on country logic

Please let us know if this will help you

Thanks
Amit Chaudhary
This was selected as the best answer