function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jessica Louttit 3Jessica Louttit 3 

Error on Quick Start Reports and Dashboards

I received this error. I created the requirements in the dev org I have used on all of my past modules and a new one I created. I create quite a few reports and am very comfortable working with them. 

Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MDTHCXOI 
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
As you work through Trailhead, you can end up with code/reports/objects/etc that overlap with each other.  You can continue to use your org in most challenges, but when you get this error, just spin up a new DE and complete the challenge.

You are not limited in the number of DE orgs you can spin up - if you have a gmail account, you can use the "+" aliasing ability to have multiple email addresses that all deliver to you:

your email:  person@gmail.com
aliased:  person+trailheadsandbox@gmail.com
Jessica Louttit 3Jessica Louttit 3
Thanks for the response. I created a new org, thinking that may be the case and I received the same error. 
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
Which module/challenge are you on?