function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
EmilienGuichardEmilienGuichard 

Quick Start: Heroku Connect Provision the Heroku Connect Add-on

Hi,

I trying to validate trailhead challenge " Quick Start: Heroku Connect Provision the Heroku Connect Add-on " but I have the error :
"Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The Heroku Connect Add on has not been setup correctly. "

I don't understand why, cause I've checked the listen and write option and selected the 7 fields in the mapping.
Moreover the contact is correctly updated in Salesforce.

I have tested with region Europe and also United States as mentionned here : https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F00000005IX8IAM
but still the same error message.

Could you please advise ?
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
Yay!  I took the opportunity to do this Trailhead project as I haven't done it yet!

I went step-for-step and ended up getting past this step; I ended up having to update the "Tim Barr" contact with the same information in the challenge:

First Name = 'Tim'
Last Name = 'Barr'
Email = 'barr_tim@grandhotels.com'
Phone = '(415) 555-1212'.
PhyoPinePhyoPine
It seems to me like you are connecting to the wrong dev org when doing the challenge. Please make sure the dev org you log in for your challenge is the one you are working on in Heroku. (I have the same issue awhile ago. )
Jonathan BoulterJonathan Boulter
I've just had the same issue, following these instructions solved it for me:

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F00000005IX8IAM
M.C. De LeonM.C. De Leon
Same as Andy Boettcher, did the trailhead step by step and even had the Contact updated, but received the same error, also checked the solution above and it seems right, anyone has found a solution?
João AmaralJoão Amaral

I have the same problem.I believe both steps from Quick Start: Heroku Connect Trailhead Heroku Module are not working correctly.

Provision the Heroku Connect Add-On 
Change and Redeploy the Application

Both say. 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Tim Barr' contact record was not updated correctly in Salesforce. Please check your Heroku Connect setup.

Instructions were followed carefully and it is updating correctly.

I checked regions as well as someone suggested.

Please help.
Thank you.

VPM 1VPM 1
Hi,

Im not able to complete the "Provision the Heroku Connect Add-On". It gives me error: There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: GDXRYIRB. Error: Restforce::ErrorCode::InvalidField. Message: INVALID_FIELD: Contact WHERE Name = 'Tim Barr' AND Phone = '(415) 555-1212' AND MobilePhone ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:74 field 'Phone' can not be filtered in a query call. 

I checked in Workbench, standard Phone field is set to Filterable : False
User-added image

How to fix this issue?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you, 
Vikrant Panchmukhe