function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jaw999jaw999 

lightning Exp - adding an event with multiple attendees

Is this possible? It seems out of the box not an option in the lighting New Event process.
Best Answer chosen by jaw999
William TranWilliam Tran
Lightning is still not fully developed yet (as I am sure you know).

http://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter16/release-notes/lex_gaps_limitations_productivity.htm

Features Not Available in Lightning Experience
Event invitations aren’t supported. Users can’t invite others to events, update invitations to events, accept or decline invitations, or view a related list of invitees to an event.

Workaround: turn back to classic - add invitees then turn back to lightning again ( or just stay in classic if this feature is critical for you).

As a common practice, if your question is answered, please choose 1 best answer.
But you can give every answer a thumb up if that answer is helpful to you.

Thanks

All Answers

William TranWilliam Tran
Lightning is still not fully developed yet (as I am sure you know).

http://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter16/release-notes/lex_gaps_limitations_productivity.htm

Features Not Available in Lightning Experience
Event invitations aren’t supported. Users can’t invite others to events, update invitations to events, accept or decline invitations, or view a related list of invitees to an event.

Workaround: turn back to classic - add invitees then turn back to lightning again ( or just stay in classic if this feature is critical for you).

As a common practice, if your question is answered, please choose 1 best answer.
But you can give every answer a thumb up if that answer is helpful to you.

Thanks

This was selected as the best answer
jaw999jaw999
Thanks. It is what I suspected but wasn't able to find the documentation.
jaw999jaw999
Is this limitation still current?
Beth StrellaBeth Strella
Is this limitation still current?