function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Charles SolomonCharles Solomon 

How does Salesforce define the five stages of leads that are in CRM Professional (unqualified, new, working, nurturing, and qualified)?

Just started using SalesForce Pro for my start-up and would like some definitions so I can label leads appropriately and educate my team as well.
Bayarea 101Bayarea 101
Five Stages of Leads:
New: When you enter a lead in salesforce.com
Working: this satge is for when lead is active and you are still have some sort of dialogue with the potential custom. like activity or email exchange.
Nurturing: When you have some kind of intraction with potential customer and he is not interested at this momeent but there would be a future need. You keep in contact while sending him web cast, new product news, or some thing else so he remebr you and your comapny.
Unqualified: When some is not intested in your offerings. 

Bayarea 101Bayarea 101
Sorry forgot about
Qualified: This is the one you are looking forward to. Some who had shown an interest in your offering an want to do some business with you.

thisisnotaprilthisisnotapril
Hi Charles, you should check out Trailhead. It sounds like you're getting started working with Salesforce, and Trailhead is perfect for a new admin to get up to speed on everything. I'd suggest starting with the Admin Beginner trail! https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/trail/force_com_admin_beginner