function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sunny NarulaSunny Narula 

Update Shopify Product if updated in Salesforce

Basically looking for updating Product on real time on Shopify as I update here in SFDC.

Requesting please guide me, is this possible in SFDC,

might be something we can proceed with after update trigger on Product.

Thanks

ManojjenaManojjena
Hi Sunny ,
Can you please explain your requirment with  bit more clarity .So that we can help you .
Thanks
Manoj
Sunny NarulaSunny Narula

Hello Manoj,

thanks for your quick response.

Basically I need that whenever a Product (few general fields) is updated in salesforce, it should update the Shopify for the corresponding product at the same time.

please guide me with the options and the ways. How we can achieve this.

thanks

ManojjenaManojjena
Hi Sunny ,
You need to write a trigger in Product2 ,heer on equestion is which all field you need to consider(when update ) and which field you need to update .
You can write trigger in products object ,please follow belwo code else let me know your field api name.

trigger productFieldToSoplify on Product2(before update ){
  for(Product2 prd : Trigger.new){
     if(prd.YourFieldApiName != Trigger.oldMap.get(prd.id).YourFieldApiName){
	   prd.FieldNeedsToUpdate='Shopify';
	 }
  }

}

Let me know if it helsp !!
Thanks
Manoj

Sunny NarulaSunny Narula

Hello Manoj,

I agree with the above code..

but how can I push those update to "Shopify" from the trigger... 

I have login details for Shopify..

thanks

ManojjenaManojjena
Hi Sunny ,
You mean sopify is one external server ? You need to integrate with that .

Sunny NarulaSunny Narula

Hi Manoj,

yes its "https://www.shopify.in"

Originate WebOriginate Web
Here what you can do to update your shopify store.
Shopify Plus Development Agency - Los Angeles provides time-saving & cost-effective Shopify development solutions with no long-term bound contracts. We build online stores based on your requirement to enable you to grow fast.
We offer the Best Shopify Themes on shopify store. For all the eCommerce business  knows about the role of pricing in sales generation. An Shopify theme improves the store appearance as well as the buyer experience.
For more information: Best Shopify Themes (https://originateweb.com/best-shopify-themes/)
David Michael 9David Michael 9
hi. i have read the entire thread and found it very interesting. 
David Michael 9David Michael 9
it's possible to update Shopify products in real-time when changes are made in Salesforce using an update trigger on Salesforce products. This can streamline your workflow and ensure consistency across platforms.

As someone who has interest in this Shopify and Salesforce niche for many years, i would like to refer https://swishtag.com/how-to-change-price-on-shopify/. Its not only focused on discussing the topic inside out, but also "Benefits". I hope everyone enjoyed reading the Blog.

Feel free to proceed with this approach. Thank you!