function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
nmehtanmehta 

Set up Support and Maintenance renewals

Is there a discussion board for business users?  If so, I apologize for creating this topic here but I don't know where I should post this.

I work for a software company where we sell software licenses.  As part of the license, customers purchase an annual support and maintenance contract.  The S&M contract is renewable each year but it is unknown if the customer will renew.  What I like to see in Salesforce is:

* Upcoming renewals
* Email notification of upcoming S&M renewals
* 1 year forecast of S&M revenue

Is this possible in SF?  If so, can a business user create the workflow?  Any advice is appreciated.  We currently use SF enterprise.

Thanks,

Nitesh 

adamgadamg
Hi Nitesh:

Unfortunately this board is currently only developer focused - I'd recommend you contact your accout manager or support to get help with your questions.

Regards,
Adam
CindyFCindyF

I am a developer with the same question. Can anyone answer the question concerning calculating maintenance.  In addition to what was previously mentioned, I am testing Quotes with Product line items. Not all line items can be discounted. Not all line items require maintenance.

As well, I've created a formula to calculate maintenance from the net quote price. Do you have any ideas how I can accomodate multiple years of maintenance as an option?

Thanks,

CindyF

zakzak
I think the successforce forums would be a better place for these types of questions.