function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Deepak.RDeepak.R 

couldnt empty Recycle bin(Is it a BUG?)

It would be great if any one can help me out to solve this issue.

Few days back I did posted this issue but no one did reply.

Hope this time some one would definately help me.

The issue is that last week i did try to upload a big file in my org but then I realized that my org’s permitted storage limit doesn’t allow me to store such huge file. So, I did delete that file from Document object and at the same time I deleted from recycle bin as well. But from setup section I came to know that still the Document is occupying a huge space though I don’t have even a single file/document in Document object and in recycle bin as well.

I have searched document and recycle bin very well but i coudnt find any file or document. But in 'Storage usage' of setup section is section is showing that Document has occupied a huge space.

Hope its not a bug in salesforce.

Thanks in Advance.

DR.

SuperfellSuperfell
Log a case with support.
Deepak.RDeepak.R

Hi Simon,

thanks for responding to my post.

But i coudnt find any post related to my issue on blog.

And even i coudnt find any to post my issue to blog.

Could you plz help in this regard?

Thx.

DR.

SuperfellSuperfell
LOG A CASE WITH SUPPORT.

Deepak.RDeepak.R

I tried to log the case with support online but i couldnt find any link. It would be great if you could send me the link for logging the case with support

Thx.

Deepak

SuperfellSuperfell
Login to the app, goto help & training, the log a case link is near the bottom right.
Deepak.RDeepak.R
I did login to AppExchange but i couldnt find any thing like Help & Training. Could you plz send me a link of that. Hope i am not bothering you.

Thx.
DR