function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
bkmmspbkmmsp 

NA1 Contact Imports Queued for 18hours - anyone else hurting?

I have been attempting now to load some contact data migration data into one of my client's accounts on the NA1 instance of SFDC.  Has anyone else noticed that the Queue is backed up to 18 hours now?  My record is only 7500 records and 3 fields!

Opened a CASE and Customer Support says there is nothing they can do...

Can someone advise if this is normal? Because if so, I guess I will have to migrate my data out of SFDC.

BKM

Gareth DaviesGareth Davies

It's not normal in my experience.

Have you tried the sforce data loader? Perhaps that'll help.

http://www.crmsuccess.com/browse/feature_detail.jsp?id=00630000001wXeRAAU&flid=02n300000000OljAAE&slid=&tlid=02o300000000vPRAAY

Gareth

PuddyPuddy

bkmmsp wrote:

I have been attempting now to load some contact data migration data into one of my client's accounts on the NA1 instance of SFDC.  Has anyone else noticed that the Queue is backed up to 18 hours now?  My record is only 7500 records and 3 fields!

Opened a CASE and Customer Support says there is nothing they can do...

Can someone advise if this is normal? Because if so, I guess I will have to migrate my data out of SFDC.

BKM

I have experienced many delays while importing data during the three years I have been on the system. While I have not seen 18 hours, 3-4 hours is not uncommon.

As far as openeing a Case goes, good luck. The fact you got a response is less then two days is a miracle.