function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
FrustratedDevFrustratedDev 

Mail merge help

Hi,

I have  a selection of mail merge templates, several of which can be accessed from, say, quotes. I have created a Detail Page button which takes me to the Mail Merge page but depending which button the user presses, I would like at the very least for the mail merge page to select the document based on the button pressed or even automating that page so it goes straight to the mail merge page. I can't seem to finf the list of fields for the link to mail merges that would let me do the former of these

Code:
https://emea.salesforce.com/mail/mmchoose.jsp—id={!SFDC_520_Quote__c.Id}&1={!SFDC_520_Quote__c.Opportunity__c}&retURL=%2F{!SFDC_520_Quote__c.Id}

What I'm looking for at the very least is to be able to add in something that would refer to the specific template I'm wanting but nothing I've done seems to work. For instance, I've tried adding in  &3="templateId" as it is the third field on the mail merge field but to no avail.

Can anybody help please?

Many thanks

mrobins123mrobins123

Hi,

Any ideas on how to auto populate the contact field of the mail merge page (mmchoose.jsp) ? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

:)