function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AaronLauAaronLau 

Why the Plural Label field is not displayed when I tried to create a new custom field?

I'm doing testing in my developer edition, but I found something very strange. when I tried to create a new custom object, I found the Plural Label field is not displayed and the name lable cannot be changed. When I created a new custom tab based on the custom object, the plural label value is not shown. everything seems to be fine in my amother developer edition. anyone know where the problem is?
DevAngelDevAngel
The plural labels are shown on related lists.
AaronLauAaronLau
The problem is there is no place for me to enter the plural label when I was creating a new custom object. Also the Owner field was not created automatically. is it because my developer edition is too old? there is no such problem when I did the same thing using another developer edition.
AaronLauAaronLau
Sorry, I made a mistake when posting this message, The subject of this message should be "Why the Plural Label field is not displayed when I tried to create a new custom object?"  "custom object" instead of "custom field"
myongho choimyongho choi
I have the same problem.  Missing  plural label input box when creating custom object.  Any anwer?  Thanks
Junseong LeeJunseong Lee
I have the same problem, too.  Missing plural label input box when creating custom object. Why no answer so far??