function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AKallAKall 

Force.com IDE Deployment Color Coding

I am confused by the color coding of the payload for deployments that overwrite existing objects. These are given one of two colors Grey or Yellow. Can anybody tell me what the difference between these two colors indicates.I know this is probably very easy to learn in Eclipse online help, but I can't seem to get access to it, which is another issue I have been trying to resolve today.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
aalbertaalbert

I think Grey means there is no change between the component in the source org and the destination org and it exists in both orgs.

I think Yellow means that there is a difference between the component in the source org and the destination org - but the component exists in both orgs.

All Answers

aalbertaalbert

I think Grey means there is no change between the component in the source org and the destination org and it exists in both orgs.

I think Yellow means that there is a difference between the component in the source org and the destination org - but the component exists in both orgs.

This was selected as the best answer
Anil KamisettyAnil Kamisetty
Just so I fill the missing colors. Red means "Component in the Source Org got deleted and hence need to be deleted from the Destination Org too ". Green is "Component which is new to the Source Org and needs to be created in the Destination Org".