function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GunnerGunner 

Onbase API

Has anyone had success connecting to Onbase from Salesforce via an API (if so can you direct me where i can go get it?)
Jim C.ax1748Jim C.ax1748

So Gunner, did you end up going down this direction?  About 4 years since your request for informaiton and the business I am currently working for is looking to do a similar integration.  Would love to pick your brain.

John EnnyJohn Enny
MTS Software Solutions has developed an OnBase for Salesforce plug-in via API. If anyone is still looking to integrate this or other applications to OnBase, feel free to contact us.
Marie-Christine LE CORREMarie-Christine LE CORRE
Hello John,
I am interessed to have informations a bout the integration between SFDC and OnBase Contract Management. 
You speak about API. It is something easy to implement ? Are we obliged to pass by MTS Software Solutions to make the interface between the both solution ? 
Thanks for all information you can provide. 
Best Regards,
Marie
Selene P.Selene P.
Hi Marie, I saw your post on the salesforce integration with OnBase. The company I'm with is thinking about doing an onBase integration with salesforce. I was wondering if you succesfully completed the integration and would like to hear more on the outcomes. 
Marie-Christine LE CORREMarie-Christine LE CORRE
Hello Selene,
Unfortunately we are not yet in the integration between Onbase and SFDC. I can not give you more details to date. Do not hesitate to ask me again if things change.
Br,
Sam KharidiSam Kharidi
Hi folks,

I saw a few posts here where people are enquiring about integrating Salesforce and OnBase. We provide a pre-packaged solution to seamlessly integrate OnBase with Salesforce. This is built on the OnBase SDK and the force.com platform and allows users to view, link, archive, search AND exchange documents, forms, case objects and data between OnBase and ANY Salesforce object. Check us out if you're looking to solve this problem! 

https://www.mtssoftwaresolutions.com/resources/videos/maximize-salesforce-onbase-2019-08-29 
Nicholas DonnellNicholas Donnell
Hi all! I am the Product Owner at Hyland over our OnBase Integration for Salesforce. We released the product at the beginning of this year and have officially gone through security review with Salesforce to be available on the AppExchange. More details can be found here! 

https://news.hyland.com/hyland-releases-onbase-integration-for-salesforce-on-salesforce-appexchange-the-worlds-leading-enterprise-cloud-marketplace/