function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Yvonne-Ban-AirYvonne-Ban-Air 

Help! - Opportunity and Contact Role Report

Hello,

We are using professional edition.

I would like to run a report, which can show me which Opportunity hasn't got a Contact Role. 

I tried to apply different filter crietrias and formats, however, it always show me those Opportunities have selected contact role.

Is there any way to get around this?

Thank you.

MATTYBMEMATTYBME

This is what I did to create one: 

Custom Reports>Opportunities>Opportunities with Contact Roles. Make it a summary report, no information to summarize, no groupings, all the default checkboxes for report columns plus the Contact Role checkbox from the Contact Role: General section, no redordering of report columns. Now from select criteria I wanted to see all Opportunities and I selected just the Contact Role not equal to and selected all the Contact Roles from the lookup. Run the report and you will see all the Opportunites without Contact Roles. The Contact Roles column will have blank values.

Hope that helps.

Yvonne-Ban-AirYvonne-Ban-Air

Hi,

Thank you for your help!

Do you have any idea of how this report could show those opportunities haven't selected a contact person in the Contact Role related list?

In other words, I wanted to see which Sales Rep have left the Contact Role related list empty.

Any thoughts?

Thanks again!

KimSKimS
Hello!

I am looking to run the same report. I need to know which opportunities do not have a contact assigned as a contact role. Were you able to figure out how to build this report?

Thanks so much!