function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SwaranPoladiSwaranPoladi 

Urgent help On Data Loader

Hi,

Am using an extract from a custom object using data loader through XMl(Process-config.xml).

My query is

Select Squd_Id__c,Application_Form_No__c,Tenure__c,Date_of_Birth_dd_mm_yyyy__c,Case__r.PAN_card_number_customer__c,Case__r.Address_line1__c,Case__r.Address_Line2__c,Case__r.Area_Locality__c,Case__r.PIN_Code__c,Case__r.Telephone_No__c,Case__r.Mobile__c,Product__c,Date_of_Receipt_dd_mm_yyyy__c,Entry_Date_dd_mm_yyyy__c,Process_Type__c,Credit_Program__c,Scheme_Code_Finnone__c,Individual_Corporate__c,Gender__c,First_Name__c,Middle_Name__c,Last_Name__c,Marital_Status__c,Address_Type__c,City__c,State__c,Mailing_Address__c,Office_MailingAddress__c,SF_De_dupe_Status__c,SF_CIBIL_Status__c,SF_CIBIL_Score__c,SF_Negative_Area_Check__c,SF_Final_Loan_Status__c,DSA__c,DME__c,Approved_Rejected_Date__c,Finnone_Report_Time__c,Case__r.Chanel_Source__c,case__r.Referral_Code__c,Case__r.Branch_Finnone_Code__c,Loan_Amount__c,case__r.Campaign__c,Supplier__c,case__r.Bank_Rel_Finnone__c,case__r.Constitution_of_the_Company__c,case__r.Educational_Qualification__c,Professional_Qualification__c,Property_Status__c,case__r.STD_Code__c, case__r.Personal_email_Id__c,Office_Address_1__c,Office_Address_2__c,Office_Address_3__c,Office_State__c,Office_City__c,case__r.Pin_Code_Off__c,case__r.STD_Code_Off__c,case__r.Tele_No_O__c,First_Verification_Type__c,First_FI_Completion_Date__c,First_FI_Agency_Name__c,Second_Verification_Type__c,Second_FI_Agency_Name__c,Second_FI_Completion_Date__c,Second_Verification_Status__c,Oracle_Flag__c,TestId__c FROM Finnone_Report__c

But, when I ran the .bat file it is getting strucked  and not pulling any data. I have tried excluding the where condition also.

Please help me.

Thank you.

Regards,

Lucky

mhomovichmhomovich
I am having problems with a similar query using data loader through the process-config.xml.  My issue though is that I am able to get the child object fields, but not pull in the parent.  I have my sfdc.entity set for the child object, and that is what I get regardless of the SOQL statement (which was tested individually!)