function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
HaroldHHaroldH 

Custom fields on OpportunityLineItemSchedule ?

Are there plans in the road map to allow custom fields on the OpportunityLineItemSchedule object?

In my case, a client would like to add another Quantity-type (double) field onto the OpportunityLineItemSchedule object.

Thanks.
ScotScot

I am interested in this too.

Our current work-around is a different custom object which, essentially, replaces the schedule.

HaroldHHaroldH
I've considered this approach, but it would be nice to use the existing scheduling functionality. Custom development would exceed the budget in this case.

Message Edited by HaroldH on 03-22-2005 08:49 AM

ScotScot
Absolutely. Our workaround has a lot of problems.
Bret21Bret21

This question and the corresponding comments were posted 6 years ago.  I'm wondering if there has been any movement here?  I really just need the ability to add one simple field to the OpportunityLineItemSchedule class.  I need a cost field.  Once the field is there I could use triggers to update it, etc. but without the ability to create a field I am having to walk down a path to basically duplicate the OpportunityLineItemSchedule with our own class and use a bunch of triggers to keep the new customer class in sync.

gpervukhingpervukhin

Bret21 wrote:

This question and the corresponding comments were posted 6 years ago.  I'm wondering if there has been any movement here?  I really just need the ability to add one simple field to the OpportunityLineItemSchedule class.  I need a cost field.  Once the field is there I could use triggers to update it, etc. but without the ability to create a field I am having to walk down a path to basically duplicate the OpportunityLineItemSchedule with our own class and use a bunch of triggers to keep the new customer class in sync.

This question and the corresponding comments were posted 8 years ago, but still no movement here :)

I really need this ability too.

AMalenaAMalena
(cough)  Nine years, now.
monikamonika
to track progress and vote https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000BrmcAAC (https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000BrmcAAC" target="_blank)