function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BeckaSBeckaS 

Easy Question about Related Lists

In related lists, some of my users have a link that says "Show More" with only 10 records showing, while other with the same profile just have all the records on showing on the page.

Where can these settings be changed?

Thanks for the help! :smileyvery-happy:
Carl_V1Carl_V1

Straight from the online help file...

When viewing a Record Detail page (e.g. Account Detail) the related lists shows a limited number of related records at a time. The number of related records displayed on a Record Detail page can be increased or decreased by default using the "more" or "fewer" link at the bottom of the Record Detail page in the statement "Always show me more/fewer records per related list". Clicking more or fewer increases and decreases the default number of related list records displayed for all object Record Detail pages for the logged in user.

To increase or decrease the default number of related list records displayed per Record Detail page follow the steps below:
  1. Select a Tab or Object.

2. View a record for the object.

3. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and locate the statement "Always show me more/fewer records per related list".

4. Click the more link to increase the number of relates list records displayed by default and click the fewer link to decrease the number of related list records displayed by default.
How is this different from the "Show More" link on the related list itself?
The More/Fewer link at the bottom of a Record Detail page is not the same as the "Show more" link on the bottom of individual Related List sections on the Record Detail page. The "Show more" link increases the number of records displayed for that related list only (not all related lists on the page) for one time only. If the user views another record and returns to the previous record, they will have to click the "show more" link again in order to increase the number of related list records for the related list they wish to view.