function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
beenerbeener 

Email App

Hi All,

In my organization events happen several times a week, for each event, we would like to email a predetermined group and notify them about the email. our list consists of just under 1000 People (above the 500 emails salesforce limit).

I would like to choose a program to generate the emails. hopefully, this program would generate a unique tracking link, and also a "SIGN ME UP" unique link, which, once clicked by a contact would automatically add him to the event in salesforce.

Please recommend some email apps / services that would be relevant.

Thanks

Ben
RickyGRickyG
Ben -

Why email?  Why not direct the user to a Visualforce page - you could create anything you want from a button on that page.
ben_hizakben_hizak
I need to email it because that is my requirement.
The logic is: it's one click in the email and there's no log-in.

Thanks
RickyGRickyG
Ben -

Take a look at Email Services - you can set up a service to receive and parse incoming emails, which should handle your requirements.  Keep in mind you can send multiple email messages with a single Messaging.sendEmail by passing an array of messages to the method.

Hope this helps.
ben_hizakben_hizak
As I said, I cannot use salesforce email, because of the 500 Message limit imposed.

Any other ideas?

RickyGRickyG
Check the App Exchange for third party solutions.  Hope this helps.
jay saijay sai
MassMailer Make Salesforce Email Limitations a Thing of the Past.
  • Send unlimited emails no matter how large your email list is
  • Native Salesforce integration for a seamless experience
  • Beautiful email templates complete with HTML and text versions
  • Simple email creation wizard for point-and-click ease
  • Detailed metrics & monitoring so you’re always in the know
  • Email verification & deliverability tools to make sure your emails reach your prospects 
  • You can save and edit email templates on Salesforce when using MassMailer. By monitoring the performance of your email templates, you can optimize your past templates to improve results and avoid creating the same template more than once. Save time and get better results with MassMailer.
  • You can play with this app free trail for 15 days -  https://goo.gl/wvcZ3P
     Regards
 Jay Sai Prasad