function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
fifedogfifedog 

SFDC Ideas and Facebook... Calling all developers of interest

Calling all developers that thought the facebook and Starbucks ideas was cool. However what could you build? Well I have a 'idea' for you.

I'm looking to do the same concept however have it connected to the Salesforce's ideas exchange, more specifically around the ideas for the category of Online Community. This application's purpose is to enable for us, the customers the community, to see what our friends are voting on.  Now maybe is should be for all of ideas maybe it can be developed to be for only one category or maybe it's configurable?  I don't know and that's where I need your help.

I know DevAngle is updating his 'somethen - somethen' around this but I'm asking all of you to see if we couldn't create something viral.  Right now it's a bit tedious to wade through all the ideas.  Why not start seeing what our friends are voting on?

Of course this would be ONLY for current salesforce users.  They would have to have permission to vote on the ideas exchange in the first place so the scope of this is intended to be for only current salesforce customers, not any one.

If you're interested please let me know by replying to this thread.