function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RowerRower 

Event Registration Solutions

Hello, I am looking for a solution for event registration.  I need to be able to register prospective attendees for different events.
tomrbappstomrbapps
we are in the process of launching an appexchange solution. what is your timing? tom, rb-apps
roanroan
If you're not processing payment and just want to be able to have online registration for an event you can use web-to-lead by passing a campaign ID to the selected event date and holding each event date within a specific campaign. This will also allow you to create unique response emails and notifications if you want to.

Example code for a drop down menu with the date as the selector:

<select id="Campaign_ID" name="Campaign_ID" >
            <option value="" selected="selected">--Please Select One--</option>
            <option value="PutCampaignIDHere" />October 18, 2006</option>
            <option value="PutCampaignIDHere" />October 25, 2006</option>
            <option value="PutCampaignIDHere" />November 1, 2006</option>
            <option value="PutCampaignIDHere" />November 8, 2006</option>
            <option value="PutCampaignIDHere" />November 15, 2006</option>
            <option value="PutCampaignIDHere" />November 29, 2006</option>
            <option value="PutCampaignIDHere" />December 6, 2006</option>
            <option value="PutCampaignIDHere" />December 13, 2006</option>
            </select>
You should, of course, have client validation requiring that one value be selected.

Roan

RowerRower
Our reply is within 30 days.  Will the application you are planning be able to register attendees for events like seminars where there are many events and small amounts of attendees?  What is your pricing model?
tomrbappstomrbapps
Hello:

RBEvents is ready now, at the moment not within AppExchange, however, salesforce list can be imported into RBEvents through csv file and then imported back into Salesforce. Seamless once AppExchange is up.

Yes, you can register attendees for event and seminars with small amounts of attendees.

Google is an existing customer, managing hundreds of events and seminars, some large number of attendees and many small number of attendees.

Cost is $2,000 set-up fee, then $50/mo/person all enclusive. No list fees no attendee fees.

I'm happy to set up a demo if you're interested, we can have you up and running within 24 hours.

If you would like to reach me directly, you can email me at tomc@rb-apps.com. Thanks!

RowerRower
Will do.
EliasElias

ActevaRSVP will work and nonprofit pricing starts at $149 PER YEAR.

Elias