function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BlueteeBluetee 

HttpCommunicationException blocked the whold work

Hello,

It is really strange. The same project can be run successfully 2 days ago got a HttpCommunicationException today when doing the query. The login has been successfully perfermed, I can got the session and the new url. But when doing the query, it returned a HttpCommunicationException exception.

the error message saids: The selected encryption strength may not match your policy file. Please check your policy file and upgrade, if necessary.. Fatal SSL handshake error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create cipher AES/CBC/NoPadding: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size .

It is something wrong with my network connection? or Salseforce has updated any ssl related configuration recently?

Thanks in advance!
SuperfellSuperfell
see http://community.salesforce.com/sforce/board/message?board.id=announcements&message.id=50
BlueteeBluetee
Hi Admin,

we are using TIBCO product call the soap activity. It works fine in our US branch but failed when it runs in China Mainland. It keep throwing the exception below when doing query:
------------
BW-HTTP-100300 An IOException was thrown while trying to execute the Http method
caused by: java.io.IOException: The selected encryption strength may not match your policy file. Please check your policy file and upgrade, if necessary.. Fatal SSL handshake error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create cipher AES/CBC/NoPadding: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
------------
It works fine before 1st April. Would you please tell us why. Are there anything wrong of the network?
Ron HessRon Hess
we now use strong SSL, and that date sounds correct for the switch.

more details are under the link Simon posted on this thread.
dapkusdapkus
We've updated our tech note on changes in our SSL support with information on issues on Tibco.  Please see there for more information and for a work around.

-Pete
BlueteeBluetee

Thanks for your reply! I have download the Java Cryptography Extension (JCE) Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy Files 5.0, then sovled this problem.

well... the previous question seems a little stupid.:smileyvery-happy: