function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MinouMinou 

Building Real Time Dashboards

Good morning everyone! 

The company I work for is wanting to use real-time data extracted from SF to display on a large TV screen in our office so everyone has high visibility of where the company stands with regards to meeting sales goals, Gross Margins, etc. We would like to see graphs as well as text depending on the information displayed and we would also like to have the screens rotate through the various graphs and text displays (similar to a slide show if you will).

Has anyone out there found a product that does this well or has anyone developed something that performs these functions?  Any and all feedback is welcomed. 

Thanks!

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Pradeep_NavatarPradeep_Navatar

please visit http://sites.force.com/appexchange/results?type=Apps&keywords=dashboard. Some free and paid dashboards are listed there.

Hope this helps.

All Answers

You need to develope a custom VF dashboard to achieve this functionality.

MinouMinou

I understand that we will need to develop something, I am looking for someone who has developed something similar in the past to offer some insight or tell me of a product (software) that can help accomplish my goal.  I am not a developer and would not know where to begin trying to develop this.

Thanks!

mm123mm123

HI

We are developing a similar dashboard for our client. Please drop an email to learn more.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

please visit http://sites.force.com/appexchange/results?type=Apps&keywords=dashboard. Some free and paid dashboards are listed there.

Hope this helps.

This was selected as the best answer
MinouMinou

We did find a company on the AppExchange with a product callled IQ20/20, it is exactly what we are looking for!