function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
EPSWDEVEPSWDEV 

Look and Feel

Hi,

I am trying to "reskin" our force.com application such that when a user logs in the look and feel is different from the regular salesforce look and feel. Basically am trying to change borders, color, fonts etc to make the application look different.

My questions are
1) is this possible at all with salesforce's current offering ?
2) is there an existing CSS attached to my developer org application(s) that I can modify? and if so where can I find it ?
3) Can I specify my own css ? I so how would i go about doing that.

If anyone can answer these questions or point me in the correct direction, that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Br1Br1

My questions are
1) is this possible at all with salesforce's current offering ?
2) is there an existing CSS attached to my developer org application(s) that I can modify? and if so where can I find it ?
3) Can I specify my own css ? I so how would i go about doing that.

1) The login screen cannot be skined, (only if you have Sites enabled).
2) The standard styles can be overrided , or not loaded (you can disable standardstylesheets if necessary).
3) You can add your css, images and all, and can override or "redesign" the interface without problems with your developer account.

Br1
EPSWDEVEPSWDEV
Thanks for your reply. Based on the Keyword 'Salesforce Styles' I found some interesting material. The articles however do not  layout how to upload CSS once I have downloaded them and made changes to it. How would go about implementing the changes?

Thanks,

Br1Br1
You can upload the css as a static resource , search "static resource" at the documentation .
BTW , to develop what you want you may need this documentation :
Visualforce Developer's Guide
Apex Language Reference