function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rchadrchad 

How to send email alert for Approval and Rejection in Approval Process?

Kindly, help me by giving some solution to solve my problem.
My problem is that, I have created an approval process and entered Initial submission with field update and it is working properly but the final action in which I entered email alert for approval status is not working and same with final rejection action.

If anybody have any solution for this please reply.

Thanks!
anup_aanup_a
I hope that the email templates that you are using have been marked as "Available for Use", else they wont work. Also, have you added these email alerts to any approval steps, or are they a part of the final approval/rejection actions? Normally when you define an approval process using the wizard, it asks you to select a default template that goes out to the approver selected/pre-defined at each step. Apart from this email, you can also define Approval/Rejection actions at each step, where you can select an email alert as the action, defining the email template & receipients.
It would be useful if you can provide some more detail about the approval process, where are you defining the emails and at what point are these emails getting triggered.