function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AxxxVAxxxV 

Multiple dashboard questions

1. Is it possible to use multiple dashboards on top of a single set of reports passing parameters to the reports from each dashboard?

2. Is it possible to display a dashboard component in a VF page or an S-Control. Most likely the answer is no. I am just wondering if anyone has come up with some creative solution for this. This would be somewhat simlar to the dashboards section in a Home page, but I would like to be able to pick and choose which components to embed in a my custom page...

3. How can I show a dashboard page without the header? I cannot do this with VisualForce (showHeader="false") because dashboardsa are not supported in VF. I do remember though that there was a URL parameter that can be passed to a salesforce page to hide the header. I am sure I used it somewhere before, but now I cannot find it anywhere...

Message Edited by AxxxV on 07-02-2008 02:39 PM
tttt
  1. not directly. The only thing you can change for each dashboard is the user. However, this means that selecting "my X, my team's X" will give you a different picture of the data for each dashboard, because each dashboard can have a different running user.
  2. you can look at the URL for the component, if the component is an image. This URL is stable for the component.
  3. I don't know if that works for dashboards - I don't think so.
AxxxVAxxxV
Thanks for the reply.

On the #3, do you know what that URL parameter was that worked to hide the header for other objects?  
lavlav

hello,

Actually i was working with dashboard, but now  i have a requirement for making dynamic dashboad. kindly give me appropriate process for making dynamic dashboard step by step. if examples can be shown through making that so it will highly beneficiary for me.

thanks