function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MogyDevMogyDev 

Backup and restore of data

Hello,

I have a quick question (although i do not expect the answer to be so short ) regarding the back up and restoration data from the SFDC database.

Does anyone have an automted export script/tool, Along with this has anyone got a process to on how to get the data back in? I am not talking one or two contacts. I am refering to if all opportunities get deleted etc.

I am aware of the recycle bin but this is not everything we want.

any help you may be able to offer would be welcomed!

Thanks

Gareth

MurrayMurray

Hi Mogy Dev,

We have something better than an export script... CloudAlly provides automated daily backups of Salesforce, Chatter, Google Apps and more to unlimited Amazon S3 secure storage. You just need to activate the Salesforce orgs you want to backup and then we do the rest.

Daily backups will be performed for each org (complete initial backup, delta on the rest) and your archived data will be retained for as long as you maintain your CloudAlly subscription so you can recover your data from any point in time.  

Regarding restore, we currently provide a CSV formatted export rom the archive of your choice and will release a self-service object level restore feature during Q4.

It's a real time saver, you get daily backups rather than weekly, and you don't consume any on-premise resources.  

You can signup for a free 15-day trial (no credit card required) at www.cloudally.com or through the Salesforce AppExchange and automate your Salesforce backups today.

Hope my answer (sales pitch?) wasn't too short!

Murray Moceri

Marketing Director, CloudAlly