function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jlawless86jlawless86 

Salesforce interface with SAGE MAS 200

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone has any experience/ links/ resources that would have information about interfacing an (existing) SAGE MAS 200 ERP program with salesforce??

Thanks!!!

-John

mm123mm123

John,

We have  done a similar integration for Sage ACCPAC ERP & Other MS ERP's. Please drop an email to learn more.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

mitchemitche

We are looking to do this also in the near future. We were under the impression that MAS as an ODBC was not easily integrated. MAS version 4.5 will be SQL and we thought this is the best platform to integrate with Salesforce?

Thought?

EshaEsha

Hi Mitche,

If I am not wrong, SAGE MAS 200 is now renamed as SAGE 100 ERP right?

As I have a solution for you to integrate SAGE 100 to SALESFORCE. Below is the rough integration diagram:

Shipment Export ---->                                          <----- Outbound Opportunity

Outbound Inventory ----->                                   Inbound Opportunity ----->          

Outbound Product ---->                                       Inbound Account ----->

SAGE 100 ERP       <----- Inbound Sales Order                                                                                         SALESFORCE.COM

Outbound Sales Order                                        Inbound Product Update ----->

<----- Create Invoice

If you want to discuss this opportunity, please feel free to email me at eshani.ghosh@xenogenix.co.uk  for further consultation on SAGE to SALESFORCE Integration. As we do it, so do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks.

Regards,

Eshani

Dinesh MultaniDinesh Multani
Hi John/ Mitche,

We already have this product on Salesforce AppExchange that integrates with Sage 300, Sage X3 and SAGE MAS 200 ERP(SAGE 100 ERP).

https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000000psM5EAI

GUMU™ for Salesforce - Sage 100 Integration (http://www.greytrix.com/product/sage-100-erp/gumu-100-salesforce-integration)  

Please let us know if you are looking for something else.

Regards,
Nitin