function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tf_ianrtf_ianr 

How do I find out the release dates for Spring 10, etc

I'm having an immense amount of trouble finding out the dates for when things got released for our Org.

e.g. Spring 2010 release - where can I found out when we applied it, if we have?

Similarly for other critical updates.

Where should I be looking?

aalbertaalbert

Spring '10 has been completely rolled out to all orgs. You can find additional information here:

http://trust.salesforce.com/trust/status/

tf_ianrtf_ianr

Thanks, but I don't see any info on that page to tell me when Spring 2010 was rolled out.

Its just a load of daily performance stats and upcoming maintenance schedules. Can you direct me to the part of that site that gives release schedules for critical updates?

aalbertaalbert

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Past releases are not listed on the Trust website. But future maintenance releases and major releases are listed there as they are announced.

Summer '10 was rolled out in early June I believe to all salesforce.com environments.

tf_ianrtf_ianr

Right.

It would be useful if I could find out exactly when release had been rolled out to our org. It makes tracking down gremlins a lot easier if you know when the platform has changed.

I don't really understand why the roll-out dates don't seem to be recorded anywhere.