function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
adwords_questioadwords_questio 

A way for salespeople to send URL variation links & pass this info along in a web to lead form?

I have connected my adwords account and sales force web to lead forms and the system is working well. But we brought on many more sales people and we are going to start an email campaign. I want my sales team to send out emails, each with their own link variation so that when users come to our landing page we can know what sales person sent them. (www.company.com/landing?ID=Max, etc.) Ideally this information could be passed along into our salesforce lead database in a field when the user fills in our form. There are probably many ways to do this, but I am looking for one that I can have my html person set up with our PHP CMS website and my adwords and salesforce tools. I am also wondering how to avoid the stripping of this ID should the user click through our site and go to another form page to sign up, or back to the original page that might not have the parameter (?ID=Max) still at the end of it. Any tips are welcome. Thanks.