function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Udaya BhaskarUdaya Bhaskar 

Help needed in Email to case

Hi All,

I am not able to load emails as cases in my sandbox system. everything is working fine..i ran the agent and no errors reported.
The last message i saw in the console is
2008-01-15 18:53:44,767 [main] INFO  com.sforce.mail.EmailService  loaded as a timer service.

can someone tell me wat is missing in this scenario..
i have two folders readbox and error for placing the processed and erroed mails in the folders respectively..but i can still see the mails as unread by the agent as they are still in inbox with unread status.

Any pointers on this will be really helpful.

Regards,
Udaya
mstolmstol
I'm having the same problem.  I am trying to test this functionality out with a gmail test account, which I enabled to use IMAP.  From what I understand, this functionality is not compatible for MS Exchange??

Anyway, I am also not seeing any errors and the last log entry is "com.sforce.mail.EmailService  loaded as a timer service."

Does anyone know what this means?

Thanks!
mstolmstol
Actually, I think I got this piece figured out.  If you change the interval in the emailtocase.txt to 1 instead of the default 10, it should start running.  The lag time between when the process pings the mail server is set to 10 minutes by default, which is why you don't see anything happening.