function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
habmanhabman 

sforce Explorer

I am using the sforce Explorer to review changes I have made to standard and custom objects. All custom fields/relationships that I have created are showing up EXCEPT for Opportunity Products. With this object, custom fields are showing up but not custom relationships.

Does anyone who is familiar with the sforce Explorer know why?
DevAngelDevAngel
The sforce explorer is in the process of being reved for 7.0 and should be available from source forge in the next day or two.
gsickalgsickal
Dave, when you post the updated version of the explorer, is it possible for you to post a version that has been converted to Visual Studio 2005 instead of the older .NET versions?  There are free downloads of the visual studio 2005 tools (c#, vb, and all of them) on the microsoft site.  This would help those of us using the newer vs tools to do the conversion ourselves (I had lots of conversion issues when I tried to do this with the current version of the explorer)... thanks
gokubigokubi
I'd like to chime in that the sforce explorer ajax version is an awesome tool and incredibly helpful to me in my sf.com work. I hope it gets taken to 7.0 as well!

Steve