function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rakeshrockb123rakeshrockb123 

Can I export Activity History records?

HI all,

I'm trying to export Activity History records for Opportunity Object. I dont find Activity History object in Data Loader.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Rakesh

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 

Oppsss,....Benajin! You are right.

Sorry i was thinking Tasks and Events (Open activites) are different from closed activities(Activity History).

There is a field called Isclosed and when it is checked these records moves under ActivityHistory related list. 

Thanks ,

Rakesh .

All Answers

Benajmin PirihBenajmin Pirih

Hello,

I assume by activity history you mean the TASKS and Events associated with the opportunity.

if so you can do something like this for tasks

Select What.Type, t.CreatedById, t.CreatedDate, t.Description, t.Id, t.WhatId from Task t WHERE What.Type = 'Opportunity' limit 10

Similar function for events

Select What.Type, e.CreatedById, e.CreatedDate, e.Description, e.Id, e.WhatId from Event e WHERE What.Type = 'Opportunity' limit 10

Hope this helps.

Benjamin Pirih

Force.com Architect

Thanks for the response.

I can query Tasks and Events objects but not ActivityHistory . Once tasks and events (Open Activities) Status set  as Closed , these records are moving down to ActivityHistory related list  in  Opportunity.

But unfortunately i can neither query activityhistory object not can even see this object in data loader

Note : i can able to extract  open tasks and Events. 

Oppsss,....Benajin! You are right.

Sorry i was thinking Tasks and Events (Open activites) are different from closed activities(Activity History).

There is a field called Isclosed and when it is checked these records moves under ActivityHistory related list. 

Thanks ,

Rakesh .

This was selected as the best answer
ACT to SFACT to SF

Hi,

I want to know is there is any possibility to remove the field X_History and convert/copy that data into Activity History in saleforce.

Actually  some emails(events) are distributed between X_History and  Activity History .Here i want to have only one feild either X_History or Activity Histoy not both..

so i am looking for any way so that i can convert/copy X_HIstory data into Activity History or vice-versa..

Any help is really apprciated...pls mail me  at     er_manvendra@hotmail.com

Thanks

Maddy

er_manvendra@hotmail.com