function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
prakprak 

Multiple Currency Management

Hi,

We have requirement where in the user wants to see the currency value only according to the user's currency and doesnt want the organization wide currency to be displayed along with it.

As per the standard salesforce functionlaity the currency field value is displayed in Org. wide currency (Corporate currency) first and then in parenthesis the user's currency value is displayed.

Is there any way where we can restrict the Org wide currency and display all currency fields only according to the user's currency?

SteveBowerSteveBower

I think you've got it backwards in that the default currency of the Record (set from the Users default currency when the record was created) is displayed first, and then the Corporate currency in parens.

However, that aside, I don't think you can change this behavior unless you redo the whole page as a VisualForce page.

(OK, I suppose you could create a VisualForce page that does nothing but display this one field and then include that VF page on the page layout of the standard page, but either way, I think you'd have to code around it.)

Best, Steve.