function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vadixvadix 

Where can I find descriptions of error numbers?

I have received several emails "Salesforce.com workflow could not perform a pending action" with 

Error Number: 858880459-3664 (-1072421861)

Where can I find the description of this error?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

In order to get information about such errors for whom we get numerical error messages - I think it is you can write to salesforce support , I have seen that there are basically two categories of errors:-

1. One which occurs as a result of our code or some standard exception.These include:-

a. API fault elements that the API returns if an error occurs when processing a service request.

b. then there is list of ExceptionCode values is defined in your WSDL file.                                                  

c. for Documentation for standard Errors Click here

2. The other category seems to be one for which the system cannot decipher any specific reason or it is related to some exception which is of unusual type. - (the one you encountered belongs to this category). I have not came across any documentation of this category of error, so you write to salesforce support for help.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved.

All Answers

Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

In order to get information about such errors for whom we get numerical error messages - I think it is you can write to salesforce support , I have seen that there are basically two categories of errors:-

1. One which occurs as a result of our code or some standard exception.These include:-

a. API fault elements that the API returns if an error occurs when processing a service request.

b. then there is list of ExceptionCode values is defined in your WSDL file.                                                  

c. for Documentation for standard Errors Click here

2. The other category seems to be one for which the system cannot decipher any specific reason or it is related to some exception which is of unusual type. - (the one you encountered belongs to this category). I have not came across any documentation of this category of error, so you write to salesforce support for help.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved.

This was selected as the best answer
d.sureshkumar41.33978150573839d.sureshkumar41.33978150573839
In Time dependent workflow I got this error? Salesforce.com workflow could not perform a pending action Error Number: 143220140-7406 (-1072421861) What does it mean? Is there coding issues or what? PLZ help me.