function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sarthak05sarthak05 

Home tab override in cutomer/partner portal

hi all,

This is my first post here. So first hi to everyone.

I want to remove or override the home tab which salesforce provides by default in customer portal and in partner portal. I am just not finding any way to do that. Can anyone guide me on the correct path??

Thanking you

Regards

Sarthak

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
MATTYBMEMATTYBME
I am afraid there is no way to override the Home tab. Home tab is enforced even in the Portals.

All Answers

MATTYBMEMATTYBME
I am afraid there is no way to override the Home tab. Home tab is enforced even in the Portals.
This was selected as the best answer
sarthak05sarthak05

hi,

Thanks a lot for the help. Is it possible to remove the Home tab in partner/customer portals?

Thanking you

regards

Sarthak 

MATTYBMEMATTYBME
Again there is no way to do that. You can of course minimize what is diplayed on the the Portals by eidting the Homepage Layout and deselcting the Homepage Components. You can also build custom Homepage Components to use in your Homepage Layouts.
prady-cmprady-cm

Unfortunately you cant hide the home page or replace the Home page. You can customize the home page to a great degree and you can view the level of  partner portal customization on home page  . If you need further clarification you can email me at pradip@cm-focus.com