function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
garyb927garyb927 

How Can I Display Multiple Cases by Account in Self Service Portal?

We are using the Self Service Portal to allow Contacts to log, revise and view Cases. There may be multiple Contacts from the same Account and we would like all the Cases displayed for the Account, regardless of which Contact in the Account logged in the Case.

Any suggestions??

GaryB

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
garyb927garyb927
Thanks...pretty simple.

All Answers

werewolfwerewolf
Make the SSP user a portal super user, and that person will be able to see all the cases for their account.  This is also true for Customer Portal.
garyb927garyb927
Thanks...pretty simple.
This was selected as the best answer
garyb927garyb927

I've seen a lot of discussions re: the Self-Service Portal being used as the "Home Page" for accessing other resources on a Support Website...none of them recent.

What is the current best practice or tools available to integrate the SSP as the secured Home Page and access other areas of our support site?

Also...I would like to be able to identify the SSP-enabled Contacts with a custom data field value from their Account record. This is required to direct SSP Contacts to web content specific to their Account.

(Upgrading to Enterprise/Customer Portal is not an option).

TIA

Gary

werewolfwerewolf
If you're implementing a home page the Customer Portal would likely be a better choice -- the SSP is relegated to showing only the tabs it has by default, you can't add others.