function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
theredseththeredseth 

Cant signup for database.com

When i try to signup for database.com I keep getting a message that the request was denied and a Salesforce person will contact me shortly. that never happens of course so I emailed support and this is what they said:

We recently made a change to the way we offer developer support to our customers and are sorry for the impact this may be having on you. We now provide developer support only to our premier customers and partners. If you have a developer support question, are looking for technical documentation, best practices, code samples and other ways to speed your development time, we have great resources that you can leverage within the developer community at http://developer.force.com

That helped me none so i am coming here. Does anyone know how to signup for a database.com account? I just want to set up my own little database to test it out and learn.

pkurapkura

Can you try signing up here - > https://database.secure.force.com/en/signup. Try to use a different email address than the previous one you used before. Let me know how this goes.

theredseththeredseth

I get the same thing again...

We were unable to complete your request at this time

Thank you for your interest in salesforce.com. If you have signed up previously, an email has been sent to you with further information. For immediate assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM Pacific Time (PT), Monday through Friday.

pkurapkura

Did you try to use your company email address ? I tried to signup and I get two emails for logging in. On successful signup, I get to this page -https://database.secure.force.com/en/signup/success

theredseththeredseth

Yea, I tried a different email address from what I had used before. Different username also. Doesnt make sense. i can get to your success page so its not like its my network causing issues or something. Weird.

pkurapkura

Were you able to get to your success page using the normal login screen (navigating to success page up on succesful signup) ? If so your email filters might have blocked the emails from database.com.

theredseththeredseth

No...my registration failed. I was able to get to YOUR success page you posted a few responses back.

AkoAko

I'm experiencing the same issue. Have you had any luck in getting a database.com account created yet?

theredseththeredseth

Nope...still cant. I tried emailing support again and I havent heard back from them still. Let me know if you find out anything and ill do the same.

Seth

theredseththeredseth

Just so anyone who reads this...this isnt resolved and i still can not signup for an account at database.com

W T F SALESFORCE???

SabrentSabrent

Don't know why you are unable to sign up. Call Support, they may help.

ShawnaWShawnaW

I'm the product manager for database.com and I am sorry you are having such a hard time signing up.  Can you send me the username you attempted to signup with and I can do some investigating?  swolverton at salesforce dot com