function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
salesforce1#salesforce1# 

How to take a back up in salesforce data?

Hi

i want to know the detail information of salesforce data Backup.

Regards

RadnipRadnip
Search for "data export" in the setup menu and you will see the data export feature where you can schedule backups. To be honest in most orgs I develop in I create a Talend open studio script to make automated full and incremental backups of Salesforce as the data export requires a Manual export of the data from Salesforce.
salesforce1#salesforce1#

hi

To take the backup, data export is the only solution.

OR any other way for backup of salesforce data

Regards

RadnipRadnip
I don't know what you mean, are you asking for other ways to backup Salesforce?
salesforce1#salesforce1#

yes 

RadnipRadnip
Ok well you can use any other data export packages. DemandTools, Informatica, Talend open studio. Have a hunt in the appExchange.
Avi KAvi K

You might want to take a look at CloudAlly (www.cloudally.com) especially if your requirements include a daily backup, ability to go back to any point in time, work with any type of editions (from group to unlimited) , handle large volume of data, etc.

David_GardelDavid_Gardel
To get secure automatic daily and anytime manual Salesforce take a look at Skyvia (https://skyvia.com/backup/salesforce-backup). With help of this service, you can search, view, export and restore the backed up data in just a few clicks.

BTW, free plan up to 1 GB available
Nabamita DeNabamita De

@salesforce1# as the above posts suggested many tools for regular and automatic backup of your Salesforce data, 
which tool did you choose? can you share your experience on the same?