function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NickDanger3iNickDanger3i 

Salesforce Integration to Oracle SOA Suite

I need to create a Trigger that sends data to Oracle SOA Suite 11g. SOA Suite will move that data over to an ERP application.

The design calls for the data to be migrated only when a New Account is saved. I believe an "After Insert" Trigger would do the trick. Has anyone done anything similar?

Would anyone have sample code for the trigger?

I'd appreciate the assistance.

TIA.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
shillyershillyer

You may also want to consider an Outbound Message triggered by workflow.

Hope that helps,

Sati

All Answers

shillyershillyer

You may also want to consider an Outbound Message triggered by workflow.

Hope that helps,

Sati

This was selected as the best answer
NickDanger3iNickDanger3i

My first thought was, "Dagnabit! I asked for sample code for a trigger."  

But getting by my obstinance and surly nature, I convinced myself to take a look at Outbound Messages via Workflow. It did not take me long to see the prospects. I had a message ready in couple of minutes and the workflow completed shortly after that.

So now I'm thinking, "Gosh! An Outbound Message via Workflow, what a great idea!"

Thanks.

WilmerWilmer

Hi boys,

I need to build the contrary integration, I mean, from Oracle SOA Suite to Salesforce. The team who works with Oracle SOA Suite tells me that they need a valid URL for the Salesforce's WSDL webservice file. They couldn't just load the WSDL from its file, it seems to be required the file be posted in Salesforce URL.

Does anybody have done this kind of integration before? Have som comments, links or examples?

Please let me know.

Regards,

Wilmer

osf_teamosf_team
We have done many such integration and real implementation. You may get in touch with me for any such need.
Joseph ChraimJoseph Chraim
Hi, I am looking for some examples for SOA component process:
1 - Outbound - retreive order header and order lines from sales forces and updated Oracle EBS corresponding tables
2 - Inbound - Auto update the records into sales fors from oracle EBS.
Any help, please
osf_teamosf_team
Hi Joseph,
Outbound:
1. You can use query operation or retrieve operation from the adapter to get the Order header and order line records (Or opportunity records if the flow is an opportunity to order) from Salesforce.com and send it to EBS using EBS adapter or staging table using DB adapter.
2. Oracle Cloud adapter for Salesforce.com supports outbound message. leverage that to get the content out from Salesforce.com and then query operation to enrich/massage the data.
Inbound: There is call back functionality in the adapter that let you update the Salesforce records based on success and failure scenarios in the same process.

let me know if you have more questions. 
Hi, Thanks for the quick reply, I am beginner with sales forces, do you some documentations on how to do this in details, Do you have some examples? Thanks Joe