function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NinoJoseNinoJose 

Anyone experienced using SimpliCTI for SFDC?

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have an experience using SimpliCTI for SFDC connecting to CISCO? If yes could you share some pain-points/problems you encountered while doing the integration? I would greatly appreciate your response.

Thanks,

Nino - SFDC Developer 

werewolfwerewolf
I know them well.  What pain points are you looking for exactly?  If you use their out of the box adapter I wouldn't expect it to be particularly painful.
NinoJoseNinoJose

Hi Werewolf,

Thanks for the reply. I'm actually looking at problems like setup problem and configuration of the CTI and connecting the CTI to the CISCO Unified Call Manager.  Also, I'm looking for Client feedbacks on using the said CTI.

Thanks,

Nino 

werewolfwerewolf
I've worked with a number of customers using SimpliCTI, I haven't heard of any particular issues getting it up and running.  Are you actually having issues or are you just looking for references?
NinoJoseNinoJose

Hi Werewolf,

Thanks again for responding. Yes if you have any documentation regarding how to configure SimpliCTI with Salesforce as well as documentation with Cisco Unified Call Manager that will used SimpliCTI then that would be great. You can IM me if you want to email it. 

Thank you very much!

werewolfwerewolf
Documentation for the Salesforce.com side can be found in the article in Help & Training entitled "Deploying Adapters to Call Center Machines."  Documentation for SimpliCTI's adapter should be provided by SimpliCTI.