function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sonatinesonatine 

Switchvox and Salesforce

hi all,

anyone know a good CTI to integrates switchvox into salesforce?

currently we have limited access to salesforce via the switchboard provided by switchvox.

but our original idea is to have the phone system inside the salesforce along with the salesforce softphone.

please let me know if you know a good CTI to do this.

all i can find so far is the camrivox.com, it can be used to integrates Asterisk PBX into salesforce.

thank you in advance.

Regards,

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
*werewolf**werewolf*

If Switchvox is using Asterisk then your only other option is Syntellect.  Both they and Camrivox are pretty solid though.

All Answers

*werewolf**werewolf*

If Switchvox is using Asterisk then your only other option is Syntellect.  Both they and Camrivox are pretty solid though.

This was selected as the best answer
sonatinesonatine

thanks for the reply werewolf.

yea we are testing the camrivox now.

anyone know someone that provides Salesforce - Switchvox (Asterisk) other than those 2?

*werewolf**werewolf*

I'm pretty sure that's it.  You might contact the guys at Refractive Dialer, I thought I heard they were working on one but I don't think they sell it standalone.

jbardetjbardet

we're about to upgrade our phone system to switchvox. subscribing to this thread with this post for future updates.

Alex LatitudeGTAlex LatitudeGT

Hi all,

Just following as we have recently implemented switchvox and desperate to get a decent CTI solution. The out-of-the-box integration between switchvox and salesforce is crap.

I have found that neither camrivox or syntellect will work as they use the Asterisk AMI credentials which is not supported by Switchvox.

Would love to hear of anyone's successful solutions

Alex LatitudeGTAlex LatitudeGT

Hi all,

From our experience Syntallect will not work as it uses the Asterisk AMI authentication protocol, which is NOT available for in Switchvox. We have however been furnished with a solution from CommsChoice here in Australia that works perfectly. If anyone would like the details, please feel free to PM me and I can point you in the right direction.

Kind regards,

Alex

SF-J9SF-J9

Hi,

I am looking for information on integrating Switchvox with SFDC.  I would like to get my screen pops and click-to-dial  in SFDC.  Looking for help  - thanks!

Scott ChesterScott Chester
Any updates on working solutions? We have a customer looking to do this today, but are having a hard time finding any existing integrations.
Patrick Hogan 3Patrick Hogan 3
Callinize works great if you haven't found a solution yet. https://www.callinize.com/integrations/salesforce/switchvox
Chris WoodwardChris Woodward
Just wanted to add that Callinize (stated above) is now Tenfold. And yes, it still integrates Salesforce with Switchvox.

Tenfold's features include click-to-call, a caller ID (screen pop), automatic call logging, a call analytics dashboard, and more.

You can learn more about the Salesforce-Switchvox integration via Tenfold here:
https://www.tenfold.com/integrations/digium-switchvox

And you can read reviews about Tenfold in the appexchange:
https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000CWH1xEAH

Thank you!