function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
lvivaninlvivanin 

Problem: Email from salesforce are spammed

I am using e-mail template to send e-mails from salesforce but the e-mails are ending up as spammed.

How can I direct them on the valid inbox folder? Has anyone got the similar problem?

SlanganSlangan

We have had the same issue - have your IT dept. set salesforce as a 'safe sender' for your

organization. That should take care of your problem locally, however you may still have

to tell your outside recepients to set salesforce as a safe sender before things will

go where they are supposed to (they can do this simply by right-clicking a sf generated

email that went into the junk folder in their email program and selecting "not junk").

I know this isn't ideal,so if you find a better way please post it for the rest of us!

lvivaninlvivanin

Slangan thanks for the response.

I was testing internally. Even within our network users were receiving the e-mails in junk folder. The problem was because of the image(logo) in the email template. Now it is ok and works fine within our internal network.

Rasmus MenckeRasmus Mencke

There can be a number of reasons that emails end up in the junk folder, some of those reason can be controlled and some not. I would suggest the following.

1. Enable Email Security Compliance [Setup | Administration Setup | Email Administration | Deliverability ]

or 

2. Have the Salesforce IP addresses whitelisted by your IT organization

Also take a look at the content and make sure you are not using words that could trigger the junk folder, this is more of a trial and error approach and pretty hard to manage.

You can also ask your users to add the email address to their safe list.