function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SforcehariSforcehari 

Generating Random Passwords to Different Users

Hai Friends,

I have blogged an example on 'Generating Random Passwords to Different Users' ,Please check this once.This May be helps for any of us.

http://flexandsalesforce.blogspot.com/2011/07/generating-random-passwords-to.html

Thank U

Haribabu

Certified Force.com Developer.

flexandsalesforce.blogspot.com

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

This is nice, but can you tell where we can use this as when we create a new user username and password is created by salesforce.

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page

SforcehariSforcehari

Ankit,

i think the correct scenario would be in sites,i.e any registraion process like that..Actually i am trying to create a blog.For that i have implemented this functionality.

Regards,

sforcehari

certified force.com Developer

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

When we register a portal user which will login on site then also salesforce generate the same process.

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page

SforcehariSforcehari

Ankit,

Those are all are standard functionalities right? Suppose your client want that functionality ,will u develope that functionality to generate passwords or not ?I have trieds  that,i got it,that's all ankit,any of the day we can get call from client to develop same functionality for their purpose.

Thank you

sforcehari

SforcehariSforcehari

Ankit,

I want to schedule my apex class  in following scenarios,

1 . For Every minute .

2. For Every Hour.

3. For Every Day.

4. For Every Month.

I have tested  in 2 and 3 scenarios. Those are ok. i am successfully getting scanarios 2 nad 3.But in the case of 1 and 4, i am not getting.Can u please help me? PLease send me cron expressions for 1 and 4 scenarios.

Thank u

Sforcehari