function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
EElliiEEllii 

OpenCTI SoftPhone iFrame reload Issue

I am implementing a SoftPhone using OpenCTI.

In OpenCTI the SoftPhone is displayed in the SalesForce sidebar using an iFrame.

However, when I change focus in SalseForce for instance I am on the Contacts page and I click on the Accounts page the iFrame including the SoftPhone gets reloaded and I lose the state of my softphone.

Is there a way using OpenCTI API or another way to not lose the state of my SoftPhone on a SalesForce page reload?

WRPWRP
Did you find a solution? We have a similar need in that we want to save the state of a checkbox between page loads. This checkbox value is unique to the particular browser window/tab.
Wim Van HoutsWim Van Houts
Hi, did you ever get a solution or answer to this issue, I'm facing a similare issue here; It seems that Salesforce reloads the whole page all the time when switching screens. If you would have found a solution, please send me a message 
Dave HortonDave Horton
Is there an answer to this?  I'm having the same issue, and it seems pretty basic.  Even an answer like "Nope, no way around this clunky page reload" would actually be helpful :)
Austin VillanuevaAustin Villanueva
Hey guys, did you find any solution? I'm currently working on this one also and I can't find any solution. If you guys find any solution let me know. Thank you.