function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
adsfasdfasdfasdadsfasdfasdfasd 

Gotomeeting Integration with Salesforce?

I need to integrate Gotomeeting with Salesforce. There isn't anything on the AppExchange for Gotomeeting. Is there a good way to this? Has anyone else successfully integrated Gotomeeting into Salesforce?

Specifically, I need to be able to create an event in Salesforce (populating the SF calendar), invite people to that event (populating the invitees' calendars), and then create a Gotomeeting event, inviting all of those people to that Gotomeeting event.

Any ideas?

TIA,

John

werewolfwerewolf
Well, Gotomeeting does appear to have an API you could use for this.  I've not seen any particular integration though.
MansMans

I haven't heard of any Salesforce vs Go to meeting integration but I'd love to have since it would have made my salesteam a lot more efficient. 

I know that Citrix uses Salesforce.com so hopefully this integration is not far away.

mattrlee@me.commattrlee@me.com

If you are looking for online meeting, webinar and training integration with Salesforce.com, we have a product that integrates Adobe Connect called Connect Your Salesteam. www.connectyoursalesteam.com.  I know it doesn't solve your problem of integrating go-to-meeting, but maybe switching to Adobe is easier than building an application. Anyway, hope it helps and good luck.

Knoodle SalesKnoodle Sales

I agree. It's really cumbersome to export the csv files and import them into SalesForce.  We prefer GotoMeeting as a platform over Citrix.  If anyone has any suggestions to faciliate this?

ThundarrThundarr

You can use the GoToMeeting APIs to accomplish SF integration. The APIs are REST based and use Oauth. See this website for more information developer.citrixonline.com

Hitch2CloudHitch2Cloud

Hi John,

If it's okay for us to toot our own horn, we've created a connector between salesforce.com and Gotomeeting. 

Here's a link to the listing on the Appexchange:

GotomeetingLink: Connector for Gotomeeting

It's a free trial, we'd be thrilled if you gave it a shot.  If you have any questions please give me a shout.  My contact info's below.

TIA,

Dennis Lee

dennis@hitch2cloud.com

http://hitch2cloud.com

Daniel SissonDaniel Sisson

Hi John,

If you'd like to bring GoToMeeting into Salesforce you can get Click.Meet

https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B3a8cEAB

One click meetings, sync GoToMeeting with Salesforce. 

Check it out.