function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SennahSennah 

Need Mass Mail Permissions for DE

Hello,

who can help me out with this? I need permissions for mass mailing;

NO_MASS_MAIL_PERMISSION, Single email is not enabled for your organization or profile. Single email must be enabled for you to use this feature.

but both, Support and Developerforce Team tell me they can't equip my DE with the privileges... Without I am not able to continue developing on this.

Anyone out there who can help?

The Org ID is: "00DA0000000aEi8"

Thanks

//Hannes

Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

Hi,

If there is anyone who canhelp you out with this , its salesforce customer support and in case they show their inability at activating this service then I don't think anyone else can logically help you.

But you could do one thing, just find out from support that if it is a premium service if they reply in affirmative then probably they can enable this feature in your dev org at a cost.

Conversly see if you can get some trial enterprise org , then perhaps you can  pursue your development in that org.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved.

SennahSennah

As the support didn't even understand what I was talking about and all other sources either couldn't help or didn't responded, I ended up mailing CEO@ and Marc (finally) could help me out by forwarding my request.

Usually the Support would be the one to contact, but yeah... We all know they have some issues ;)