function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KrishSinghKrishSingh 

User License Limit

Hi All

From where I can find the limit of users and license limits of my organisation?

Regards

Krish

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Go To > Setup > Administration Setup > Company Profile > Company Information.

Thanks
Ankit Arora

All Answers

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Go To > Setup > Administration Setup > Company Profile > Company Information.

Thanks
Ankit Arora

This was selected as the best answer
KrishSinghKrishSingh

Thank you Ankit_Arora, a small question from where I can see my edition of my organization?

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Just hover the mouse on your browser and it will tell you your edition. I guess I have already explained this in some of your previous posts?

Thanks
Ankit Arora

KrishSinghKrishSingh

Thank you, can I upload data my data from other application to my salesforce org?????

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Yes you can. You can do this in multiple ways like using Data Loader, import wizard.

Thanks
Ankit Arora

KrishSinghKrishSingh

Can you tell me how I can use the both ways????

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

You can use data loader if you are uploading data in bulk (more than 50000). Create an xls with all your data in particular format and insert them in your organization. Make sure only one type of object data is been inserted at a time.

Using import wizard you can : Go To > Setup > Administration Setup > Data Management > You can upload in different objects.

Thanks
Ankit Arora

KrishSinghKrishSingh

I got it, I need to go with data loader...Is this also an inbuilt application???

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

If you have followed up the path mentioned in my previous post then you must have noticed. You can download the data loader from here : Go To > Setup > Administration Setup > Data Management > Data Loader.

Thanks
Ankit Arora

KrishSinghKrishSingh

I have downloaded the data loader. But facing the problem... "Error logging in salesforce. Please check your username and password"... I am giving correct credentials then why is it coming??

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

I hope you are providing security token with the password. You need to give security token with the password.

Thanks
Ankit Arora
KrishSinghKrishSingh

From where I can get this security token??? I need to ask salesforce ?

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Go To > Setup > Personal Setup > Reset My Security Token . You will get a mail regarding this which will contain your security token. Just put that with the password in data loader.

Thanks
Ankit Arora
KrishSinghKrishSingh

I have done this but the error is same... can you please help me???

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Hmm this is strange.. can you please tell me what is your edition???

Thanks
Ankit Arora

KrishSinghKrishSingh

It is developer edition...

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Thanks... Now please check Go To > Data Loader > Click on Settings > Check Server host (clear for default) should be "https://login.salesforce.com".

Thanks

Ankit Arora

KrishSinghKrishSingh

Ahhh thanks man... it was set for test org :)

Thank you so so much for your help.... I wish I could have option to mark more than 1 solution in one post...

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Finally all your problems are resolved. Going in future make sure you make different post for your different problems so that others may get benefit from it.

Thanks
Ankit Arora